The Giving Circle works to help restore both homes and lives. Whether its helping to build a wheelchair ramp for someone who recently had a stroke, helping a domestic violence victim get back on her feet with home repairs, helping a homeless man secure the means to employment or helping an senior move out of a dilapidated mobile home – the Giving Circle provides hope for those in need.
- Restoring a damaged home.
- Helping a battered woman rebuild her home and life.
- Renovating the “Black Elks” Lodge
- Helping a homeless person return to work
- Making the Gonzalez’ Family home handicap accessible