Technology for the Public Good (T4PG) is a team of technology experts within The Giving Circle who provide technology assistance to local nonprofits. Its goal is to help them accomplish their missions by enhancing their technology infrastructure.
Some examples include:
- The Saratoga Film Forum enhances community life by presenting unusual films each weekend and sponsoring special events centered on that weekend’s film. T4PG helped them to modernize their membership and fundraising resources and is currently helping them to implement online ticket sales.
- The Friends of the Saratoga Springs Public Library acts as the fundraising arm of the local public library. They sponsor special events at the library, along with a used-book store, and their funds help provide the library with resources beyond the scope of local taxes. T4PG helped them to modernize their fundraising and membership resources.
- Rebuild Together Saratoga helps low-income Saratoga County homeowners improve their homes and recover from serious structural problems. T4PG is helping them implement web software to coordinate the many donors and volunteers associated with each reconstruction project.
- AIM Services operates residential homes for brain injured and developmentally disabled adults. T4PG helped them review their technology infrastructure plans and long term needs.
- Code Blue Saratoga operates an emergency shelter for the homeless during adverse weather. T4PG developed and manages their website and volunteer mailing lists.
In all cases, T4PG provides its services without charge to the nonprofit organization.